Changelog Flowbox v1.7
- Integrated Mocha Planar Tracker - mocha engine seamlessly integrated into Flowbox UI:
- Added new tab in Roto node properties - “Mocha Tracking” with parameters to control tracking process
- Added corner pin operations context menu in the shapes tree
- Added top bar with planar tracker controls including track backward/forward, track one frame backward/forward, strop track, clear track backward/forward, setting the track range
- Added support for tracking area masks.
- Completely rebuilt the process architecture - way faster startup times
- Rewritten Roto Node for faster loading
- Packages for all supported systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS) are now much lighter, approximately around 200mb after unpacking and installation.
- License Server - Flowbox now supports new license types: it can be run with license for base Flowbox or for Flowbox with Integrated Mocha Planar Tracking
- Perpetual licenses - from now you can buy Flowbox permanent license with or without Mocha integration.
Major bug fixes:
- Startup issues - eliminated issue with Flowbox crashing during startup on Windows system